Offered by Members of the Huntsville Art Crowd

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Graphic Design Service

ART Service
GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICE FOR FELLOW ARTISTS

While my greatest passion for over 20 years is creating pencil portraits and paintings, I also take great pride in graphic design. Before discovering my home in Muskoka, I worked as an Art Director in the Marketing industry for 10 years and continue to provide graphic design services today.
Some of my clients include: Jann Arden, AIR MILES Reward Program, BMO Bank of Montreal, American Express, National Car Rental, Canada Tourism, Shell, Cineplex Odeon, Colloquy, Soul Sistas.

Planning and preparing for all of the exciting art exhibits and shows for 2009, makes this a busy time of year for artists. I am offering an affordable way of maintaining a professional image through marketing materials. Services provided: logos, business cards, brochures, advertising, special event invitations and posters.

Please feel free to visit my website at www.shadyzign.com to view some of my work. Contact me for a quote by calling (705)787-0635 or by e-mail at jennie@shadyzign.com


jennifer pimentel
pencil portraits + paintings
www.shadyzign.com
705.787.0635

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. i really appreciate it that you shared with us such a informative post.. graphic design service | widgets designs

    ReplyDelete